CapWealth has been featured in and received recognition from a number of publications over the years.
CapWealth Founder, Chairman and Chief Investment Officer Tim Pagliara has been named No. 1 Financial Advisor in Tennessee by Barron’s Magazine at the same time as being named No. 1 Wealth Advisor in Tennessee by Forbes Magazine for the second time in three years. Tim first earned the dual recognition in 2018, and he was recently added to the top of both lists for 2020. He has earned the top spot in Barron’s annual state-by-state ranking five times prior to this year (consecutively from 2012 to 2016).
CapWealth’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Phoebe Venable, CFA, has been named one of Forbes’ Top Women Advisors for 2020, and she has previously been names to The Financial Times’ Top 100 Women Financial Advisors. The firm has also recognized by The Financial Times as one of the Top 300 RIAs.
Jennifer Pagliara, CFP®, CTFA, has been named to Forbes’ Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors list three times in the last four years, first appearing on the list in 2017 and then recently on the 2020 list released in July.
The firm and its advisors have also been featured in, interviewed for and submitted columns in many publications, including Barron’s, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, The Hill, RIABiz Magazine, The Tennessean and Value Walk, just to name a few.
Tim Pagliara is also a contributor to Forbes.com.
Find a list of all recognition and feature articles below.
- 2020 Top 1,200 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2018 Top 1,200 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2017 Top 1,200 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 2 in Tennessee
- 2016 Top 1,200 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2015 Top 1,200 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2014 Top 1,200 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2013 Top 1,000 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2012 Top 1,000 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2010 Top 1,000 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 3 in Tennessee
- 2009 Top 1,000 Financial Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 5 in Tennessee
- Level 3 Has 20% Upside, May 16, 2015
- Biotech Star Illumina’s Bright Futures Is in Its DNA, March 19, 2016
- Making Active Investing Work in a Passive Age, April 23, 2016
- 2020 Best-In-State Wealth Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2020 Top Women Advisors – Phoebe Venable
- 2020 America’s Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors – Jennifer Pagliara
- 2019 America’s Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors – Jennifer Pagliara
- 2019 Best-In-State Wealth Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 3 in Tennessee
- 2018 Best-In-State Wealth Advisors – Tim Pagliara, No. 1 in Tennessee
- 2017 America’s Top Millennial Advisors – Jennifer Pagliara
- Stonewalling Discovery On The Net Worth Sweep, Aug. 29, 2016
- Nashville In Receivership? Wait, How?, Tim Pagliara, Dec. 18, 2019
- America Is About To Do The Right Thing In Housing Finance Reform. We Have Tried Everything Else., Tim Pagliara, Oct. 1, 2019
- Tales of Investor Mania, Tim Pagliara, Sept. 11, 2019
Nashville Business Journal
- 2018 Power Leaders in Finance, Tim Pagliara, July 17, 2018
- The Boss: Tim Pagliara, CapWealth Advisors, April 24, 2017
- 2017 Power Leaders in Finance, Tim Pagliara, Aug. 4, 2017
- 2016 Power Leaders in Finance, Tim Pagliara, Feb. 19, 2016
- Best in Business Awards: CapWealth Advisors LLC, March 11, 2016
- Nashville financial adviser grabs deficit ax, April 27, 2012
- CapWealth names new COO, president, December 14, 2012
- This 32 year-old Goldman Sachs trader chucked New York for a $1-billion RIA outside Nashville, May 5, 2014
The Financial Times
- Columns by Phoebe Venable, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Columns by Jennifer Pagliara, Executive Vice President and Financial Advisor
The Wall Street Journal
The Washington Post
- Why is Ralph Nader cozying up to a bunch of hedge funds? Feb. 6, 2014
- Plan to wind down Fannie, Freddie pits taxpayers against investors, March 13, 2014
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac shareholders rail against measure to dismantle two firms, April 9, 2014
- Why common shares of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac hold major value, March 16, 2020
- Fannie and Freddie confusion: Is the net worth sweep really over?, Oct. 29, 2019
- There’s light at the end of the tunnel for GSE Investors, Oct. 21, 2019
- Fannie Preferred Shares Are Like Buying Common Shares At A Discount, Sept. 19, 2019
- Top Ten Takeaways From Fifth Circuit Hearing In Collins V. Mnuchin, Feb. 1, 2019
Other publications CapWealth has been featured in include Sports & Entertainment: Nashville, Reuters, Bloomberg, N’Focus Magazine, Williamson AM, VIP Magazine, CNBC, Registered Representative Magazine, On Wall Street Magazine, Her Magazine, Y()UR Magazine, Williamson Social and Nashville Post.