Our Guiding Principles
The following core beliefs have helped CapWealth become one of the best professional investment firms in Tennessee.
Read our guiding principles.
We believe in:
- Giving our clients the most accurate, transparent, honest and thorough financial information concerning their accounts through our Provable Integrity® process
- Enhancing our clients’ lives with their wealth
- Providing our clients with the best wealth and investment management counsel that we can
- Protecting and growing our clients’ assets
- Providing integrated investment strategies that meet all our clients’ needs
- Incorporating thought into our investment philosophy instead of simply relying on Modern Portfolio Theory
- Practicing Sophisticated Simplicity®, the art of thoroughly understanding a complicated global markets landscape and boiling it down to high-quality, straightforward investment ideas
- Bringing our clients comprehensive solutions to their financials, instead of cookie-cutter answers
- Using the best technology to stay on the cutting edge
Our Key Differentiators
Choosing a financial advisor and wealth manager is an important decision and no easy task. That individual and/or firm must accurately understand the vision and purpose of your wealth. We encourage you to do your due diligence before committing to one.
See why we’re among the best in the state.
We understand our clients.
Investors bring emotion to their portfolio, and we can mitigate the fear and unease that comes with any investment. The process of building and maintaining wealth creates anxiety. So, we build confidence through transparency and help clients truly understand how we structure and balance their investments.
We can confirm our results.
The longer we monitor our approach, beat the market and generate satisfactory returns, the greater our ability to prove that our method works. We can provide this history through Provable Integrity®. For an in-depth analysis of our investment performance, please request performance data on our process.
We value data integrity.
We bring accountability and data integrity to the table for our clients every day. We take Modern Portfolio Theory one momentous step further and incorporate actual thought into our investment strategies to protect clients against risk. With Sophisticated Simplicity®, after we do qualitative analysis and due diligence on a potential investment, we use our combined financial experience to decide on including it in our client portfolios. Our disciplined vetting process reflects in our investment performance.
We regularly communicate with you.
Some firms may spend a lot of time with you as a new client. But interaction drops once they feel you reach a certain comfort level. We reach out to you on a regular basis. Not just quarterly, but as warranted by the market. Keeping you in the loop also helps build confidence.
Our clients stick with us.
Our clients value our ability to produce returns that meet and often exceed industry standards while keeping their risk at appropriate levels.
Local and national publications recognize us as one of the best.
The financial services industry has acknowledged us as one of the top financial advisory and wealth management firms in Nashville, the state of Tennessee and the country. In 2018, Tim was named No. 1 Financial Advisor in Tennessee by Barron’s magazine at the same time as being named No. 1 on Forbes’ Best-In-State Wealth Advisors for 2018. He has previously earned the top spot in Barron’s annual state-by-state ranking five times (consecutively from 2012 to 2016) and No. 2 top advisor in the state in 2017. The Financial Times has called us one of the top 300 RIAs in America and Phoebe Venable one of the top 100 female advisors in the country. Locally, the Nashville Business Journal has recognized our firm as one of the “Best in Business” Tim Pagliara as a “Power Leader in Finance.”
We invest in our employees.
In 2012, Nashville Business Journal celebrated CapWealth as one of the best places to work. We encourage all our employees to seek further education and certifications that can improve our service to clients. Due to the private nature of our business, we invest in and hire employees with the highest standards of integrity, consistency and accountability.