If you reached retirement age today, you would spend approximately 20 years enjoying the retiree lifestyle. Chances are you’ll need about 75% of your current income each year to maintain the type of lifestyle you have now. Some may require more, others less.
In the years before retirement, we will help you:
- Establish an annual savings goal
- Manage and eliminate existing debts or outstanding credit
- Determine realistic goals for retirement
- Structure a succession plan for your business
Directly before retirement, we will help you:
- Analyze your Social Security options—when should you begin receiving benefits?
- Determine how your earned income will be replaced with cash flow from various sources to maintain your standard of living
- Structure a budget for your retirement needs
During retirement, we will help you:
- Stay on track to meet your goals
- Create the proper asset allocation in your portfolio
- Assess and reassess as circumstances change
As life expectancy increases every year, the need to save appropriately for retirement does, too. There are many ways to strengthen your retirement savings, including participating in employer match programs, enabling automatic savings in your accounts or cutting back on spending. As your wealth advisor, we can keep you on track to reaching your retirement goals so that you can spend those years doing the things that you love with the people you love.