Through a unique client-discovery session, paired with our proven research process, we provide investment advice and wealth management and planning services for all your needs. We can handle everything, including:
- Establishment of investment objectives for every client
- Coordination with other professional advisors as requested, including CPA/accountants, legal counsel, insurance agents
- Individual meetings for evaluation of investment performance, updating overall financial objectives and, as appropriate, adjustment of portfolio
- Rebalance of investment portfolios
- Quarterly investment statements including account performance compared to applicable benchmarks
- Insurance planning
- Learn more about our investment services.
Client Services & Communication
- Views of the current state of the investment markets, economic developments, tax law changes, financial market activities and personal finance items of interest
- Personal reviews on a periodic basis
- Seminars on education, tax planning, estate planning, social security and other timely financial planning topics
- Prompt response time to emails, phone calls and other requests
- Client education through ongoing conversations, emails and white papers
- Assistance and direction on debt management and important life events, such as births, deaths, graduations, marriage, divorce and declining health
- Learn more about our client services and communication.
Retirement Income & Distribution Planning
- Analysis of current and future income needs and distribution requirements
- Tax planning and management of retirement assets
- Review and guidance on employer-provided retirement plans
- Establishment of a holistic distribution strategy for retirement
- Ongoing review of IRA beneficiaries in relation to the overall estate plan
- Guidance and oversight of inherited IRAs
- Learn more about retirement income and distribution planning.
Family Wealth Planning
- Estate planning review
- Consultation with CPA accountant and attorney
- Assistance with asset allocation and funding the estate planning entities
- Guidance regarding appropriate steps in the event of the death of a spouse or parent
- Educational services for other family members, children and grandchildren
- Educational and expense planning
- Learn more about our family wealth planning services.
- Annual review of tax returns
- Notification of new laws affecting taxes
- Open and continuous dialogue with tax professionals
- Creation of tax-efficient portfolios
- Construction of family gifting strategies
- “Family Vault” record storage and archiving
- Learn more about our tax planning services.